McAllen Construction Accident Lawyer
Serving Victims Across the Rio Grande Valley
Leah Wise fights for the victims of construction accidents and their families. When negligent supervisors or badly-trained workers cause harm to you or your loved one, they need to be held accountable in court. More importantly, you and your family need resources to pay for your medical care, replace your lost paychecks, and provide for yourselves.
The Fatal Four of Construction Accidents
The construction industry has some of the most dangerous jobs in the United States. Fatalities are so common in the construction industry that the top 4 causes of construction fatalities have a name: the Fatal Four.
These four causes of death are:
- Being struck by objects
- Being caught between objects
They all have one thing in common: they're completely preventable.
By holding contractors and construction firms accountable through an injury claim or wrongful death suit, we can help you rebuild the future your accident took away. If you want to learn more, call (956) 232-2349 or reach us using our online form. Your consultation is free, and there's no upfront cost to hiring our firm.
Most Common Injuries on Construction Sites
The most common type of injuries in construction accidents include:
- Burns / electrocutions: Construction sites often contain toxic chemicals, torches, electric cables, and other substances that can cause explosions or serious burns in workers.
- Spinal cord injuries: Accidents such as falls or lifting heavy objects can cause damage to the nerves and vertebrae, and can even lead to paralysis in victims.
- Brain injuries: Head trauma caused by falls or impact with heavy objects can cause concussions or traumatic brain injuries that require months or even years to recover. Long-term TBI can also affect one's memory, motor functions, and ability to control one's emotions.
- Broken bones: Falls, motor vehicle crashes, and being stuck by heavy objects can leave individuals with crushed bones that may require extensive surgery, treatment, and rehabilitation.
- Loss of limbs: Workers often have to deal with heavy-duty and sharp machinery that can cause serious injuries to limbs, which may require amputation.
If you have suffered a serious injury caused by the negligence of your employer or another party, learn more about pursuing compensation to help with your lost wages, medical bills, and other damages. Whether your injury was due to a defective product or violations of safety standards, we are here to help you pursue full and fair compensation from the at-fault party.
Why Call the CrashGal?
Attorney Leah Wise is an award-winning advocate with the resources and skill to get results for her clients. In just the last few years, she has made an enormous impact in her community by helping regular people get justice for their injuries. Her work allows her to help her clients pay for their living expenses, afford medical care, and provide for themselves and their loved ones.
Our industry is dominated by large, corporate firms who move slowly and treat callers like case numbers. 956 Abogada is a lean, ambitious firm that sees our clients for who they are: people who need help. Our highest ambition is to help you get back on your feet and rebuild your life. When you need a lawyer who will know your name, who will answer every call, and who will fight for you every step of the way, call Attorney Leah Wise. Call the CrashGal!
Dial (956) 232-2349 or use our short online form to learn about your legal options and what we can do to help.
One of the Best Firms in Texas- Omar V.
Leah Wise Handled My Case With the Utmost, Professional Integrity- Israel G.
I Have to Say Hiring Leah Has Been the Best Decision I Have Ever Made- Mark M.
Hard Working, Strong, Tough, Beauty and Brains Attorney- Maribel D.
She's Calm, Professional and Totally on Top of Her Game- Cosmo T.